Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Score99Percentile’s prior written consent
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority
Score99Percentile, the owner score99percentile.com, is committed to protecting your right to privacy and it is our policy to respect the privacy of private communication. The information you provide to us will be held on Score99Percentile’s own servers and/or on third party servers contracted by Score99Percentile. These may be based in India or abroad. In some cases, information may be stored in a country other than the one you access the site from. The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. However, as effective as our security measures are, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
We collect information about our customers in order to help us continually improve the service we offer.
What data do we collect?
We collect personal data which you voluntarily agree to share with us and certify it as being accurate during the registration / enrolment or enquiry process. This data includes (though not be restricted to):
- Name (including first and last name)
- Email address
- Mobile phone number
- Postal address
- Postal code
- Demographic information (like your age, gender, occupation, professional experience, education, etc.);
- Preferences and interests (such as newspapers read and so on);
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
We may receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server. This information may include the IP address assigned to the computer you use while accessing score99percentile.com.
We may combine personal information collected from you with other information from data available with us to provide a better overall experience, including customizing content for you in both forms – online (or electronic) as well as offline.
If you use the Q&A forum or any other bulletin board or chat room on score99percentile.com, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our websites.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use personal information about you to build up a profile of your performance(s), preferences and to track your progress over the duration of the programme for which you have enrolled with us.
We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including services that display customized content and advertising.
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Score99Percentile’s products and services.
We will not sell your personal information to any third party for commercial gains. However, we may, at times, mail promotional material that we believe will be of relevance to you on behalf of third parties and for which we may receive a consideration from the party in question. However, even in such situations, all data will remain solely in the possession of Score99Percentile and will not be shared with any third party.
We may share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
You may decline to provide personal information to us. In such instances the extant of online and offline support that you receive may be limited as a result of this.
We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For products/services that require us to activate a login access to you, the same will be activated within 02 business days of successful completion of transaction or by the stated program-start-date, whichever is later.
No transfer/exchange of the paid amount for a purchased course/product/service will be allowed to another course/product/service.
For all products that are bought and/or paid for on this site, the following policy is applicable for refund of the fee that you pay for the product/service. This refund policy is applicable ONLY for products/services purchased online on score99percentile.com and NOT for any other products/services for which the fee payment has been made elsewhere.
You can request for a refund of any fees paid you subject to the following:
For products/services that require us to activate login access to you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before the login has been activated by us.
For products that involve tests to be taken by you or videos to be viewed by you, communication of your confirmed intent to cancel your subscription must reach us before you take even one such test or before you have viewed any one of the videos available in the package.
In all cases where you make a refund request, the request has to come to us in either one of the two forms given below:
- In the form of an email sent by you from the SAME email address which was submitted by you to us at the time of registration for the product/service
- In the form of a letter signed by you to reach our registered office at 212, Emerald, Amrutha Estates, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082 by registered post.
You will need to clearly give details of your bank account mentioning:
- Your Full Name (as per the bank records)
- Bank Account Number
- Account Type (Savings/Current)
- Bank Name
- Bank Branch
- IFSC Code
If your refund request satisfies the above terms, the amount (after deduction of all applicable taxes and levies) would be refunded after deducting an administrative charge of Rs.300/- or 10% of the order value, whichever is higher. The refund would be made only through bank transfer – NEFT/RTGS.
If such communication is received by us after the login access has been activated or if you have accessed any part of the product/service, no refund would be allowed.
All communication in this regard should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The processing will normally take five business days and the amount(s) will be refunded within 30 working days after that.